Monday, August 04, 2008

The Starbucks Coffee at the Eden's Plaza. Wilmette Illinois USA. July 2008.

Starbucks Coffee at the Edens Plaza. Wilmette Illinois. July 2008.

Hello everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.

A good cup of coffee goes a long way in the morning, especially when
You start Your workday early. I am a Paratransit Bus Operator by trade,
and work for many hours each day in the fresh air and sunshine. I often
leave My house just before sunrise, and a good hot cup of coffee to start
My workday is more than appreciated. seen here is one of My personal and
all time recent favorite places I stop for a good strong cup of gourmet
coffee in the greater Chicagoland area. This is the Starbucks Coffee store,
located at East Lake Avenue and Skokie Road in north suburban Wilmette illinois.
The people are friendly, the service is really good, and the coffee is worth
the trip if You are anywhere in this area.

No comments: