Wednesday, May 27, 2009

COMING SOON! MY CHICAGOLAND RAILFAN PHOTO SLIDESHOW! Saturday, June 27th, 2009.

The old steam era manual semaphore signals that used to operate at Brighton Junction. Chicago Illinois. September 2006.

Attention all Chicago area railfans!
I will be hosting My Chicagoland Railfan Photo Slideshow on Saturday, June 27th, 2009
at the Eisenhower Public Library. The library is located at 4613 North Oketo Avenue in near north suburban Harwood Heights Illinois, just northwest of the Harlem Irving Plaza Shopping Center.

I will be showing some of My many Chicago area railroad photographs I have taken around the Windy City in the last 20 years or so, and maybe show a short railfan home movie video or two. It will be a fun afternoon. The show runs from 2:00 to 3:30 PM. I hope to see You there.

All A-boooaaard!

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: