Friday, May 29, 2009

The Metra, Prairie View commuter rail station. Lincolnshire Illinois USA. May 2009.

The Metra Prairie View commuter rail station. Lincolnshire Illinois. May 2009.

I took this photo at work one late afternoon in May of 2009. I had just dropped off a handicapped passenger here at the Metra, Prairie View commuter rail station in far north suburban Lincolnshire Illinois. She was transfering to a First Transit / Pace handicappped bus that serves Lake County, as this is My company's northern transfer point. After taking a much needed 10-100 break ( CB Radio code for bathroom stop.) I took this photo looking north in the immediate parking area along the west side of the station. That is My bus in the background.

Metra serves this Canadian National ex Wisconsin Central line from Monday thru Friday, with commuter trains traveling between Chicago and Antioch Illinois.

No comments: