Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dinnertime at the Wonderburger. 11045 south Kedzie Avenue. Chicago Illinois USA. March 2007.


Hello everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.
It has been a long day at work today, and I am hungry.
I thought it would be nice to meet at Wonderburger to begin our session today.
Me and My friends used to eat here quiete a bit during the 1980's. This restaurant, located just north of west 111th Street on south Kedzie Avenue, has always been one of My favorite places to visit in Chicago's Mount Greenwood neighborhood. The prices are within reason here, and the food is very good.
Wonderburger, has been in the restaurant review section of some of Chicago's newspapers. Their homemade "Curly Fries" are absolutely fantastic. I love to enjoy a nice hot bowl of Chilli with a side of Cheddar Q's when I eat there.
If You are on Chicago's southwest side, please check it out.

1 comment:

Tom Gill said...

Eddie,

You're making me hungry!!!

I used to love their breakfast outside on their patio. I know they no longer serve it, so I'll have to settle for lunch or dinner.