Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pizza anybody? Carmen's Pizza. 6568 north Sheridan Road. Chicago Illinois USA.

Hi everybody!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.
Are You in the mood for some really good Chicago Style Pizza? I certainly am!
I took this photograph at one of My customers places that I service as a soft drink sales representative.
This is Carmen's Pizza, wich is located near Loyola University, at 6568 north Sheridan Road. The restaurants manager is a good friend of mine named Alberto. This is a very nice "Sit Down" restaurant, that as you can see, does a large volume of take out business too for the local college students and area residents as well. The food is really good here. If You are in the area, please call 1-773 465 1700, or stop in. Please tell the manager Alberto that "Eddie" sent You here. Mmmmm! Lets eat! Mangia mangia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to go to Loyola. I hate stuffed pizza, but Carmen's stuffed spinach changed my mind. Now, I hate all stuffed pizza except Carmen's. Everyone I have taken there who loves Unos, Ginos and Giordano's falls in love with this small place tucked away by the Loyola "Sheridan" stop on the red line. A diamond in the ruff. The atmosphere is usually quite pleasant...a quiet little place except on weekends.