Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Neon sign of Falco's Pizzeria in Chicago's Brighton Park neighborhood. Chicago Illinois USA. Tuesday, June 22nd, 2010.

Falco's Pizzeria. Located at the intersection of South Archer and California Avenues in Chicago's Brighton Park neighborhood. Chicago Illinois. Tuesday, June 22nd, 2010.

Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago Illinois.

I took this photo last evening around 7:30 PM. A favorite local Chicago area neighborhood eating establishment on the southwest side of the city, is none other than falco's Pizzeria. Falco's Pizzeria is located at the intersection of South Archer and California Avenues in Chicago's Brighton Park neighborhood.

Last night, Myself and several friends got together here for some great food and some wonderful conversations. It has been a long time since I had the opportunity to do something fun like this with My buddys. It was a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite Chicago pizza joint so I am spoiled. I was here a couple of weeks ago.