Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Oak Park IL Society Of Model Engineers H.O Model Railroad Club.



I photographed this digital live sound video, during a recent operating session at The Oak Park Society Of Model engineers H.O Scale Model Railroad Club, located at 255 west Augusta Boulevard in west suburban Oak Park Illinois.

One of My favorite railroads I had grown up with as a kid during the 1960's and 70's era, was the Illinois Central Railroad, and the post 1972 succesor company Illinois Central Gulf Railroad.

I took those orange and white diesel locmotives for granted back then, and today I actually miss seeing them. The nice thing about a local model railroad club though, is that I could still see the former Illinois Central trains, at least in H.O Scale.

This train belongs to a member of the club named Mitch.

No comments: