Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chicago bound Amtrak train passing through the Cicero Metra commuter rail station. Cicero Illinois USA. September 2007.

I took this photo one day after work, in September of 2007. An eastbound Amtrak train enroute to Chicago Union Station, is seen speeding past the Metra commuter rail flagstop depot at South Cicero Avenue, just east of the BNSF Railway Clyde Yard in Cicero illinois. The train shown here, possibly the Southwest Chief or the California Zephyr, is on it's last leg of the journey as it enters the city of Chicago Illinois.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great shot. I am getting ready to take Amtrak cross country from Croton, NY to Martinez, CA. I ran across your web page from a Google Alert I have set up. Here is my blog of my trip.

http://nomoreplanes.blogspot.com/

I will be taking tons of photographs so keep your eye on it!