Monday, December 29, 2008

My buddy Anthony C. At the Belt Railway of Chicago's West 68th Street wye. Chicago Illinois USA. August 2008.

My buddy Anthony C, at the Belt Railway of Chicago West 68th Street Wye. Chicago Illinois. August 2008.

One of the nicest things about hosting a railfan photo blogsite, is the opportunity to meet the people who enjoy your photo journalism on the internet.

One of My happiest memorys of 2008, was My August 2008 visit with My fellow Chicago Railfan buddy Anthony C. I was invited to his pad in Belt Railway of Chicago country at the Chicago city limits near Bedford Park Illinois one evening in August of 2008.
We both swapped stories, played guitar, and had a really fun social get together.
Here is Anthony posing against a really spectacular summertime sunset, at the Belt Railway of Chicago, West 68th Street Wye in Clearing Yard.

Thanks Anthony.
Eddie K.

No comments: