Monday, December 15, 2008

Seasonal Nestle's Crunch chocolate holiday coins candy. Chicago Illinois. December 2006.

Seasonal Nestle's Crunch chocolate coins. Chicago Illinois. December 2006.

Happy Holidays everyone!
welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.
This photo should get the attention, of any of My blogsite readers out there
who just happen to have a "Sweet Tooth" right about now. The Christmas Holiday
Season has always been a special time of the year for My Family and Myself. One
special attraction of this time of the year I have always enjoyed, are the many
varieties of Holiday cookies and candies found in the stores this time of the year.
I took this photo at the check out counter of the Imperial Towers Market, located on Marine Drive ( adjacent to Lakeshore Drive) near west Montrose Avenue, in December
of 2006. Nestle's Crunch Holiday Chocolate coins has always been one of My all time
favorite Christmas candies, as well as Hershey's Chocolate Santas.

No comments: