Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Hesston Steam Museum. Hesston Indiana USA. Sunday, September 12th,2010.





Eddie K's brush with fame!

Although I had actualy met a few readers before, After being on the www since 2006 hosting my blogsite Eddie's Railfan Page http://eddiesrailroad.blogspot.com, I finally got recognized in public for it. Yes!

Museum operating volunteer crew member "Ted", spotted Me walking with My lovely wife Cheryl at the Hesston Junction Depot and said..."Aren't You the man with the internet train site with the photos?"
My wife replied "You mean,,,Eddie's Railfan Page?"

Ted replied "Yes! Thats It! I read Your site everyday"! He also expressed a nice thank You for posting many nice articles in the past about the Hesston Steam Museum.

Here We are posing for a photo next to the museum's former East German meter guage 0-8-0 steam locomotive at the Hesston Junction Depot between runs. Thank You Ted.

Eddie K.

No comments: