Tuesday, September 21, 2010



Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago Illinois.

Every once in awhile, My lovely Wife Cheryl and I enjoy watching a favorite movie or two together on the weekends.

One of our all time favorites, is the movie "CaddyShack", wich had starred Ted Knight, Rodney Dangerfield as well as former 1970's era NBC TV Saturday Night Live alumni Bill Murray and Chevy Chase.

This movie was released during the summer of 1980, when I was on summer vacation from Curie High School, and unfortunately...making up a half a credit each in English and Math attending summer school at Luther South High School in south suburban Evergreen Park Illinois.

My favorite actor , whom I feel really stole the show...was the late great comedian
Rodney Dangerfield. I like it when He told the country club waiter in the dining room
"Tell the chef that this is low grade dog food! I had better food at the ball park"! Ha Ha Ha!
Of course, all the gross humored fans proboubly enjoyed the ever famous scene involving a Baby Ruth chocolate candy bar in the swimming pool. Yuck!

30 years later, and I still love this movie today.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: