Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Der Harz dampft 2/2 - Dampflok / Steam Train / Eisenbahn - Zug


I found this fascinating railfan video from Germany on You Tube this morning.

For fans of German railway subjects who are blessed with the ability to read the text that is in German language in this video, You may enjoy and understand this video quiete well.

I am not sure as I do not speak or read German language at this time, but I believe that this video is about a meter guage tourist railroad in the eurpopean nation that was formerly known as East Germany.

Germany much like England, has a large population of fellow railfans and transportation enthusiasts like Myself and several others here in Chicago and through out America.

I enjoyed seeing the variety of vintage coal burning meter guage German steam locomotives in the video, as well as the beautiful red and cream colored coaches wich I found to be quiete attractive.

If I ever have the opportunity to visit Germany, I most definately will wan't to ride this particular tourist railroad in the Hartz Mountains region of Germany someday.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

German railfans....Wilkomen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you develop this website yourself?

Please reply back as I'm wanting to create my very own blog and would like to know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Many thanks!

Take a look at my webpage I loved this