Monday, May 14, 2012

Eddie K's Kiddieland Memories presentation at the Eisenhower Public Library was a big hit!

Hi everyone!

This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

My Saturday, May 12th multi media slideshow presentation at the Eisenhower Public Library in Harwood Heights Illinois, was very successful and enjoyed by 14 people in attendance.

I have been recieving several inquiries as to when I will be hosting My presentation about Kiddieland and other historic Chicago amusement parks of the past.

My next presentation wil be this coming Saturday from 1 until 3 PM at the Elmwood Park Public Library, located at 1 Conti Parkway Circle in Elmwood Park Illinois.

Also, please mark Your calendars.
I will also be showing this program on Sunday, july 15th at the Forest Park Public Library from 1:30 until 3:30 PM.

I wan't to thank everyone for their support and appreciation of My Chicago area amusement parks programs I have been presenting.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: