Thursday, May 17, 2012

The View Family Restaurant on South Harlem Avenue / Illinois Rt # 43.Bridgeview Illinois. Saturday, May 12th, 2012.

I am a former resident of southwest suburban Bridgeview Illinois, and I resided there with My family from 1993, until I got married and moved to Elmwood Park Illinois in 2006.

One place I remember eating at occasionally when I lived in Bridgeview, and still do business with when I visit My family, is a place on South Harlem Avenue known as The View Family Restaurant.

This is a local Greek owned family sit down restaurant, with tasty entrees and 24 hour operation.

When I lived in nearby Oak Lawn Illinois from 1990 to 1993, I used to eat here when this used to be Daniels Coffee Shop Restaurant.

I could remember stopping here when it was known Daniel's to eat around 1;30 AM after a night of dancing or karaoke show entertainment at some of the local night clubs in the area.

A nice memory.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: