Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Santa Fe freight with C & N W wooden ice reefers.



I photographed this digital live sound video back in 2010, during one of My early visits to the Oak Park Society of Model Engineers,H.O Scale Model Railroad Club.

Before I had joined the club in January of 2011, I actually visited the club a handful of times, and even purchased this Athearn Santa Fe EMD GP 35 and caboose in anticipation of My joining the club in the near future.

My  Atchinson, Topeka & Santa Fe locomotive, is painted in Santa Fe's blue with yellow ends color scheme, wich was used from 1960 until 1972 by the Santa Fe. The caboose, wears Santa Fe's pre 1966 brown caboose color scheme, wich was very plain.

The club members temporarilly let Me borrow some club owned Chicago & NorthWestern Railroad wooden steam era ice cooled refrigerator cars during this visit.

No comments: