Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Delicious homemade Italian cheesy garlic bread with Marinara sauce. Chicago's famous Home Run Inn Pizzeria. Chicago Illinois USA. April 2009.

Delicious homemade Italian garlic bread with Marinara sauce.

Hi everyone!
welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.
I thought that I would start out todays tasty photo viewing, with an appetizer.
Last week I got together with My friends Bill and Anthony C, for pizza at the Home Run Inn Pizzeria at 6221 South Archer Avenue in Chicago's Garfield Ridge neighborhood near Midway Airport.

The garlic bread and pizza, are only a part of a large selection of flavorful homestyle Italian entrees here at Home Run Inn. This chain began in 1945, and is
owned and operated by the Perino family.

Home Run Inn Pizza is one of My all time favorite Chicago Style pizza places.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Home Run Inn is soooo tasty, that picture makes me wat to get some now (even though its 8:45am) I found your blog through HRI's facebook fan page.