Friday, April 17, 2009

Preserved Historic Tower B-12 at sunset. Franklin Park Illinois USA. June 2008.

Historic Tower B-12 at sunset. Franklin Park Illinois. June 2008.

A local historical Chicago area railroad artifact that has fortunately made it in to preservation and display, is the historic interlocking tower B-12 in northwest suburban Franklin Park Illinois. This tower and an old steel early 1900's era ex Milwaukee Road cupola caboose, stand out against the approaching night time skies at the end of this lovely Summer day in June of 2008.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice.
By the way, do you live in Franklin Park or Northlake? I'm a reporter at Pioneer Press and I've seen several of your photos from Franklin Park.
--Mark L

Eddie said...

Hi Mark.
No. I am not a newspaper reporter.
I am a Paratransit Driver. I operate a handicapped bus. I have always enjoyed photography and transportation subjects. I would eventually like to market some of My photography for profit. In the meantime...I became an amature reporter and I enjoy what I am doing.

Thank You.
Eddie K.