Thursday, April 02, 2009

Southbound school bus in heavy rush hour traffic. Chicago Illinois USA. October 2006.

Southbound school bus on North western Avenue during the late afternoon rush hour. Chicago Illinois. October 2007.

Hello everyone!
Welcome aboard the "Bus Day" edition of Eddie's Railfan Page.

I took this everyday scene of Chicago's rush hour congested traffic conditions, one afternoon in October of 2006. I don't recall the exact location of where I took this photo on North Western Avenue, all I knew was, that I was definately on Chicago's "Northside", wich pretty much is the rush hour traffic capitol of the Windy City. Chicago's northside, has been a rush hour bottleneck headache dating back to electric streetcar days. According to this....nut much has changed in recent decades in this part of the city.

No comments: