Monday, April 13, 2009

Eastbound CTA Route # 77 Belmont Avenue bus. Chicago Illinois USA. Early April 2002.

Eastbound CTA Route # 77 Belmont Avenue bus as seen from the window of Jerry's Snack Shop. ( gone.) April 2002.

I took this photo during a lunch break at one of My former jobs I worked at. I used to enjoy eating at a little neighborhood greasy spoon diner known as Jerry's Grill, wich was located at the southeast corner of West Belmont and North Luna Avenue's on Chicago's northside. I took this photo looking out of the window at the booth I was about to order My lunch from. An eastbound CTA Route # 77 Belmont Avenue bus, is viewed on one of it's many daily runs just east of North Central Avenue on an overcast early Springtime day. Prior to early 1973, West Belmont Avenue was a CTA bus route operated with electric trolley buses.

No comments: