Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Messages - Cliff Nobles Co -The Horse (on Groove In).mp4.flv



I spotted this "Really Groovy" 1968 vintage rare music video from My own childhood today on You Tube!
Wow!

Did You ever have a favorite instrumental hit song on the Top 40 radio charts when You were growing up, but did not know the title of the song for many years after the fact?

I was only six years old when I first heard and fell in love with this "Groovy" late 1960's era instrumental dance hit song by a group known as Cliff Nobles and Company. I actually hummed this song for many years after.

During the 1980's, a local Chicago FM Radio Station WJMK, a then "Oldies 104.3 FM, frequently played this hit song, but never announced the title for some odd reason or another. Hmmmm.

I was nearly 26 years old, when I finally found out that the song was actually known as "The Horse".

From My own 1960's era childhood in Chicago, hears a rare live appearance by Cliff Nobles and Comapny performing "The Horse" on one of many Nationwide Teen oriented television music shows in America during the 1960's.

No comments: