Friday, June 15, 2012

American English performing at the Franklin Park Railroad Daze carnival. Franklin Park Illinois. Saturday, June 9th, 2012.

I visited the Franklin Park Railroad Daze carnival in northwest suburban Franklin Park this past weekend.

Although the locomotives and rolling stock that were supposed to be on trackside display from the Indiana Harbor Belt and the Canadian Pacific railroads had been removed from the festival by the time I arrived in the late afternoon, I did get to see and enjoy an incredibally remarkable live show inside the entertainment tent.

Seen here performing The Beatles 1968 hit song "Revolution" from the White Album, is a local Chicago area Beatles tribute band known as American English.

I have been a life long fan of The Beatles, as I was born in 1962, and can actually remember when their songs were on the charts when I was a kid.

I also can recall watching "The Beatles" Saturday morning cartoon show as well.

American English "Rocked The House"!

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: