Thursday, June 28, 2012

Eddie K and Anthony C. Team work and colaboration behind Eddie'sRailfan Page!

Although I have done many things on my own since Eddie's Railfan Page began operations in February of 2006, there are times when that extra piece of input or good advice from one of Your friends and supporters comes in handy.

My good friend and fellow Chicago railfan Anthony C to the right of the photograph, has been a big help in many ways, and a big inspiration in regards to My public speaking endeavers.

Some of the photographs and articles that are seen here at My blogsite, are from two good friends like us, teaming up and colaborating.

Eddie's Railfan Page is always moving forward in a positive direction, thanks to the input from some really wonderful readers.

Thank You.
Eddie K.

No comments: