Tuesday, June 12, 2012


The General Motors TDH Series "Old Look" transit buses from pre 1959 times, were always a favorite transit bus design I had come to enjoy, and I consider Myself fortunate to have ridden the Chicago Transit Authority examples during the late 1960's and early 1970's era in the Windy City when I was a kid.

I found this photograph at My Link page Northern California Bus Fans, wich is located to the right of Your computer screen at http://www.norcalbusfans.com/

The example shown here in this very unique silver and orange color scheme, is from the former electric streetcar company Omaha & Council Bluffs from Omaha Nebraska.

No information is given on this photograph from the Jim Husing collection, but I am willing to say that this photograph could have been taken during the mid 1950's to early 1960's era.

No comments: