After an absense from Kenosha's city streets that dated back
to the year of 1932, electric streetcars returned to the city
of Kenosha Wisconsin on Saturday, June 17th 2000. This photo
was taken sometime after the official dedication and ribbon
cutting ceremony that day. 54th street is the north end of the streetcar right of way, and travels alongside the harbor.