Monday, June 07, 2010

A side view of an "Off Duty" Wilmette Public Schools, Bluebird school bus. Glenview Illinois USA. May 2010.

Side view of an off duty Bluebird school bus. Glenview Illinois. May 2010.

Hello everyone!

Welcome aboard the "Bus Day" edition of Eddie's Railfan Page.

Aside from My obvious avid interest in railroad subjects, I have always had a fond interest in various other transportation subjects. One of them is buses.

I took this photo recently back in May of 2010, in north suburban Glenview Illinois.
Full lenght picture windows on school bus front doors have become the industry standard in recent years for both safety and driver visibility.

This Bluebird school bus from the north suburban Wilmette Public Schools, was parked near a Maintenance /Safety Inspection facility parking lot at Johns Drive and Johns Court in Glenview Illinois.

My work day was over, and I was heading home for the evening when I spotted this bus, and couldn't resist the opportunity to photograph it. I was "Off Duty" at the time, and so was this bus as well.

No comments: