Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chicago's North Clark Street drawbridge at midnight. Chicago Illinois USA. September 2008.

Chicago's North Clark Street bridge at midnight. Chicago Illinois. September 2008.

I took this late night photo around midnight, in September of 2008. Except for the occasional sound of passing traffic , a distant police or fire department siren, or even the occasional passing of a CTA rapid transit train, downtown Chicago Illinois was pretty quiet at the time of My visit. This is the south side of the North Clark Street drawbridge over the Chicago River. Even this temporarilly quiet photo, sets a late night, nocturnal , after hours sort of mood.

2 comments:

leomemorial said...

eddie, what a stunning picture. what kind of camera did you use?

Eddie said...

Hi Leomemorial /Renee.
I am glad that You like this photo.
I took this with a small Cannon digital camera that My Wife Cheryl got Me for our two year wedding anniversary. I don't have it on Me right now, but I will look it up and give You the model name and number later. Ok?

Thank You.
Eddie K.