Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Firestone Tire and Auto Center on North Harlem and west Sunnyside Avenue's. Harwood Heights Illinois USA. August 2008.

The Firestone Tire and Auto Center at Harlem and Sunnyside Avenues. Harwood Heights Illinois. August 2008.

Hi everyone!
welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page from Chicago Illinois.
I took this photo one My way to work one morning, in August of 2008. Before I was rotated to 2nd shift at My bus company in September of 2008, I was getting up for work at 4:00 AM, and had the pleasure of seeing the sunrise on My morning commute to the bus garage. I took this photo just after 5:00 AM, one morning in August of 2008.
this is the large Firestone Tire and Auto Center in northwest suburban Harwood Heights Illinois. This is one of those old Firestone garages, that proudly stil has a large roadside neon sign, that heralds back to the 1950's and 60's era. I have had My car serviced here many times by quality trained professional personal, with wonderful courteous and professional service. A job well done always.

This Firestone with the large roadside baby boomer era neon sign, is located on the northeast corner of North Harlem and west Sunnyside Avenues, just north of the Harlem Irving Plaza.

No comments: