Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Westbound CTA Green Line train approaching the Cicero Avenue station stop. Chicago Illinois USA. October 2006.

Westbound Chicago Transit Authority Green Line train. Chicago Illinois. October 2006.

I took this photo looking south from what was then, My company's parking lot that I used to work for. Seen here just around sunset on a lovely Autum evening in October of 2006, is a westbound Chicago Transit Authority Green Line rapid transit train. The train is climbing a grade that passes over the Belt Railway of Chicago tracks alongside North Kenton Avenue. The train will soon arrive at the station stop at North Cicero Avenue and West Lake Street. Less than a year after I took this photo, the business next door would construct a new building, permantly blocking this view.

1 comment:

leomemorial said...

Hey Eddie, I made 2 el videos when jim had lent me the camera;

(orange line)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_6LoqzH1gI


(blue line)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnQG9GQY_PE