Sunday, January 10, 2010

Digital Live Sound Video: Eastbound Metra local departing from the Elmwood Park station. Elmwood Park Illinois USA. December 2009.



I photographed this digital live sound video on a quiet Sunday afternoon back in December of 2009. I decided to stop with My camera at the nearby Elmwood Park Metra commuter rail station. I picked a great time to do so, as two Metra locals and an eastbound Canadian Pacific freight train passed through within minutes of each other, breaking the silence of an overcast Winter Sunday afternoon.

This eastbound local is enroute to Chicago Union Station over the Canadian Pacific ex Milwaukee Road westline.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

I not going to be origiona this time, but relly good artcile, indeed