Monday, December 05, 2011

Photos or information needed about Chicago's amusement parks of the past!

Hello everyone!

This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Ever since the debut of My homemade musical photo slideshow and video presentation I had put together entitled Kiddieland Memories at My various public speaking engagements in 2011...I have been recieving requests from some of the local Chicago suburban area public libraries, to host another one that includes some of the other amusement parks that came and went as well.

I need some help on this one.

If You have any old photos or information about the old Fairyland Amusmeent Park in west suburban Lyons Illinois that closed in 1978, Playland Park in Justice Illinois that closed in 1979, perhaps Chicago's Riverview Park, Adventurealnd, Fun Town or Kiddieland...
please E Mail Me at edwardpk04@yahoo.com

I am primarilly looking for photos and information of Fairyland and Playland at this time.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: